If any of these options would be a good fit for your organization, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details and rates at email@example.com.
Intro to zero waste presentations
Do you have an eco-friendly group interested in reducing their impact on the planet? Is your office looking for ways to be more sustainable? I’d love to help you uncover the beginning steps in an approximately one-hour presentation about how you can reduce your trash. The presentation is customizable based on your needs, but generally includes:
- a brief introduction to zero waste principles;
- a curated list of items to help in your journey;
- local-specific resources to help you get started;
- a Q&A session to address specific questions.
The fun part of zero waste is discovering the ability to get creative when finding zero waste alternatives to items you used to think of as necessary. Workshops – rather than presentations – are hands-on affairs where you’ll leave with practical knowledge on a specific aspect of the zero waste lifestyle. Workshops last approximately one hour and will include all supplies needed for the activity chosen, if needed.
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- How Do I Bulk?: an interactive guide to buying bulk without fear!
- Kombucha 101: the hows and whys of DIY kombucha
- Trash Audit: get dirty and reduce your trash today
- An Introduction to Composting: how to effectively compost on a budget
Green Indy is excited to work with companies it truly believes in through a variety of methods. Let’s talk product reviews, sponsored posts, Instagram campaigns, and more to get the word out about the companies and products making an effort to reduce waste.
If any of these options would be a good fit for your organization, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details and rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.