These resources have all been invaluable to helping me lead a more meaningful, lower-waste lifestyle. I have either purchased these online or found them in second hand shops nearby. I hope you’ll find my recommendations useful!
But before digging in, an important disclosure:
FYI: some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Anything on this page I own and/or have tried and would recommend to my very best friend – and you! Please remember not to buy these products new unless you have no alternatives at home and have scoured your local second hand shop!
Zero Waste Toiletries
– DIY deodorant – or buy from Meow Meow Tweet
– DIY lotion
– shampoo bar and conditioner
– refillable shampoo and conditioner from Plaine Products
– low-waste makeup
– reusable makeup remover pads
– facial cleanser
– facial toner
– 75% cotton / 25% natural rubber Kooshoo hair ties or a wooden hair pin